Signal Support Center
Seamlessly move your private messaging experience from your mobile phone to your desktop computer and back.
If you are still on TextSecure, update to Signal!
Signal from the Apple Store is designed for the iPhone, but is.compatible with devices running iOS 8.0 or later.
This section contains common questions regarding safety and reliability of the technology in the apps.
- Who can I message on Signal Desktop? Where are my messages?
- What is Signal Desktop? How can I sign up?
- How do I install Signal Desktop?
- How do I use Signal Desktop? What are the features?
- Who can I call?
- Who can I message?
- How do I know my message is private?
- Who can I talk to with Signal? Where are my contacts?
- How do I know my message was delivered?
- I've found issues or bugs with Signal. What do I do now?
- Does Signal work with WhatsApp or vice versa?
- Does Signal have disappearing messages?
- Do my contacts also need to download and use Signal for me to be able message them?
- How can I donate?
- How can I contact you?
- How do I help?