Signal Support Center
Seamlessly move your private messaging experience from your mobile phone to your desktop computer and back.
Use Signal on your Android phone running Android 2.3+
Signal from the Apple Store is designed for the iPhone, but is compatible with devices running iOS 8.0 or later.
This section contains common questions regarding safety and reliability of the technology in the apps.
- What is Signal Desktop?
- How do I install Signal Desktop?
- How do I message on Signal Desktop? How do I disable notifications? What are the features?
- Why do I only see new messages when I open Signal Android?
- How do I know my communication is private on Signal Android?
- Get started with Signal Android
- How do I start a voice or video call on my Android Phone?
- What do I do if I see an unregistered number alert?
- Get started with Signal iOS
- How do I start a voice or video call on my iPhone?
- How do I know my message was delivered?
- What is a safety number and why do I see that it changed?
- What does the verification SMS from Signal look like?
- Does Signal send my number to my contacts?
- Does Signal have disappearing messages?
- How do I join Signal's beta?
- How do I send you a debug log?
- Can I use Signal for work?
- How can I donate?
- How do I help?