If you have received the SMS or entered the verification number from the call but can not complete registration, check out the steps below.
- Make sure you have enabled all the permissions for Signal.
- Go to Android Phone Settings > Apps > Signal > App Permissions > Enable all permissions. Even if this is enabled, please turn it off and back on then restart your phone.
- Excluded from the list of automatically optimized apps when in the background.
- Included in list of apps allowed to start themselves.
- Go to Security > Permissions > Autostart > Allow Signal > Restart your phone.
- Go to Settings > All > Startup manager > Allow Signal > Restart your phone.
- Enabled through specific steps for Huawei phone's.