Signal Android will default to Signal messages if you are chatting with another Signal user. If you would like to send an insecure SMS to this contact, then long-press the blue send icon and select the gray send icon to switch to insecure SMS/MMS which will send a message through your mobile plan.
Articles in this section
- Why do I only see new messages when I open Signal Android?
- How do I know my communication is private on Signal Android?
- Get started with Signal Android
- How do I start a voice or video call on my Android Phone?
- What can I do if registration on Signal Android stops?
- How do I start a message on my Android Phone?
- How do I register a phone number with Signal Android?
- How do I edit or update contacts on Signal Android?
- How can I invite friends to join Signal?
- How do I know if a contact is using Signal?