If you can not send messages, open Signal, tap on Settings , and check your network status.
If your device shows that it is Offline
- Is your device connected to the internet?
- Is it in airplane mode?
- Do you have the correct Wi-Fi network and correct password?
- Do you have data on your mobile plan?
- Did you register two devices with the same phone number? Signal can only be registered to one phone number at a time. See the support page on multiple devices for more details.
- It is possible that your firewall or mobile provider has blocked access to our servers. Some users have found success using a VPN.