Signal can only be used on one mobile phone at a time. Did you register another phone with the same number? If the phone you want to work is unable to send or receive messages, then you will have to re-register Signal on that phone. After re-registering, your other phone will no longer send or receive messages.
Can I use multiple devices?
Multiple mobile devices and Android tablets are not supported, but you can link Signal Desktop.
See steps below to re-register Signal on your Android phone.
- Tap on the Menuor .
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Advanced.
- Tap 'Signal' to slide the indicator (from blue to off).
- Choose 'OK' in the 'Disable Signal Messages' pop up.
- Tap 'Signal' a second time to re-register.
- Enter or Edit your phone number.
- Tap Register.
- Complete the registration process.
- Send messages on Signal.