Your Signal contact list will always list users who are saved to your phone and use Signal. If you are not seeing many contacts, then they may not be Signal users, yet! Friends don't let friends chat unencrypted! Follow the steps below to invite your contacts start messaging privately.
- Tap on compose .
- Choose Invite Friends to Signal.
- Choose Message or Mail; Message may send a group MMS to your contacts.
- Tap on a contacts name to select a contact. Contacts must have a phone number or e-mail listed to be selected.
- Tap on as many contacts as you would like.
- Select Done in the top right corner. This will open your messages or email app and draft an invite to send.
- Send the message or email.
Learn how to invite friends on an Android phone.